Gathering input on meeting time.|
Level 1 Partner Support Group (16 weeks)
Saturday morning and Monday evening groups available.
Time & Location
Gathering input on meeting time.
About the event
For partners early in their betrayal trauma healing journey. This 16-week group study will utilize the workbook From Betrayal Trauma to Healing & Joy. If you're interested in learning more, schedule a free 30-minute call with Laura.
About the group:
- 16-week group study for partners early in their betrayal trauma recovery journey
- 90-minute online sessions
- Workbook: From Betrayal Trauma to Healing & Joy (You will need to purchase)
- $50 per session, billed weekly
- Group size: 4-6 women
About the Group Facilitator:
In early 2021 I embarked on an unexpected journey that led me to become a partner coach after many years of my own healing journey.
What I experienced in the last eight years of my marriage changed my life in profound ways. The trauma of recurring betrayal and continual infidelity shook me to my core. It has been a long road to recovery through therapy, support groups, on my knees in prayer, and true friends leaning in to prop me up with their acts of love and kindness.
I want to help coach and guide you to a safe place, for those who have experienced the tornado of destruction that your spouse/partner’s sexual addiction has unleashed on your life. I have taken this road…. let me guide you...I will accompany you on your journey to restore hope and joy and lead you to a place of healing.
- Certified Christian Life Coach - Centre for Christian Coaching
- C-SASI (Christian Sex Addiction Specialists International) A Door Of Hope Certified Peer Facilitator
- APSATS (The Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists) Candidate
- Stephen Minister
- Bravehearts Certified Mentor
- Trauma Informed
Schedule a free 30-minute call with Laura to see if this group is a good fit for you.